Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Caesars Head: Part 1

What's with all the automotive photo shoots lately? Probably because I work with a bunch of car enthusiasts.  Anyways we took a trip up to our local driving area last night, Caesar's Head. It's a crazy series of twists and bends up to the top of this mountain. 

I got a great chance to do some rolling shots on the way up there. I used a shutter speed of about 1/40th sec for these, going about 50mph. I used my Nikon 18-200mm VR lens for these.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Philip's Audi A6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Caleb's Miata

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Infinity G35 Coupe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Audi A6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kyle's (Dad's) BMW Z3


1 comment:

  1. Josh thanks for dropping by and checking us out.
    If you get a chance check out my other blog of pictures from Vietnam.

    As a wedding photojournalist, do you do candid shots only?
    Thanks again
    Don

    ReplyDelete