Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Farewell South Carolina!

I've really loved my time here in South Carolina working for BMW. Tomorrow morning I'll be off to drive back to New York. It's a bitter sweet experience for me. On one hand its going to be much colder, snowy, gas is going to be about 30% more, and I'll be back in grad school with homework and much less free time. On the positive side I'll be seeing my much-missed family, friends, and girlfriend! I also have several weddings booked this winter and I will enjoy meeting with all my clients that have been patient enough to wait for me to come back in town. Farewell Greenville!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Your pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete