Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Great Smoky Mountains

Smoky Mountain National Park has some of the most beautiful views and trails I've ever seen. I took a hike with my girlfriend, Debra, up through the Boogerman Trail in the eastern section of the park. It was peak foliage. The fall colors were just spectacular, as was the weather (70°F on November 1st). The trail was filled with rocky climbs, huge trees, peaceful creeks, single log foot bridges, old stone fences, and beautiful views. I'm still working on all the images from the trip (as you can imagine I probably took a few). Here is one of my favorites so far!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment