Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New title!

Look up! Well you already probably did. I decided it was time for the summer sunset picture to go, even as much as I liked it. Most of you have probably seen the above picture before, it was published in the Capture Rochester book recently, it has been in calendar's in the past, and on my website for years.

Funny story behind the picture: I was out many, many years ago with my first digital camera (a 3.1mp Kodak CX7330), and I was trying to figure out how to take pictures at night. I accidently left the flash on and as soon as I pressed the button, this car drove by in the background. I almost deleted this picture because of my "mistake" but I actually liked it because the flash brought out the falling snow. I'm glad I didn't delete it as this is actually one of my most popular pictures over the years! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment