Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Architectural Photography

After almost a week of talking with the photography department at RIT, I've finally been able to register for the Architectural Photography class I've wanted to take there. First, they gave me the cookie cutter response that since I'm not a photo major I can't take the class. Then they told me that I would be able to take intro to photo, or still photography 1. Finally, after making it known that the permission of the instructor would be adequate, I convinced them to let me into the class. 

Its being taught by one of the best teachers in the school, which says a lot because RIT is rated as the #2 photography school in the nation. I'm really excited about this, hopefully it will give me a chance to improve my skills and help me make some good connections. I'm sure I'll be posting lots of architectural stuff in the future!

Architecture Photography

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Josh ... Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work getting in the course. How about making sure to share some tips with those of us surrounded by architectural marvels?

    ReplyDelete