Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Friday, January 9, 2009

Moonlight over frozen tundra

I was debating whether or not to go out and take pictures last night. Just about a full moon, beautifully clear air, partially cloudy, perfect recipe for night pictures. I also felt bad because I haven't taken a single picture all year! On the other hand, I've been sick lately, and it was totally freezing out. Well as you can imagine I ended up going out anyways. Here are some of my favorites, not a bad start to photography in the new year if you ask me!


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones


Drifting Night Photography - Josh Jones

1 comment: