Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bristol Mountain Adventures

Every year I seem to forget how sore skiing makes you. After 7 hours of flying around the mountain, dodging beginners, and pulling some moves in the terrain park, I was barely walking.

I decided to bring my camera along too, which proved to be a good idea. I'm constantly amazed at how well my D300 holds up in the snow, ice, and wind. The thing was a champ, and happily took 200+ images for me. Here are some of my favorites!


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
It was a nice balmy 18°F


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Skiboards Rule


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
I guess no one else likes to ski on Monday afternoons?


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Headed to the Terrain Park



Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Me having a bit of fun in the terrain park (thanks for taking these Bryan!)


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Back Inside to Warm up!



Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Back out hittin the jumps!


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
A little racing action going on that day


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Some fine Racing Action


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Bryan showing off his skills

Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones
Someone had a cold trip down the mountain


Bristol Mountain Photos by Josh Jones


Thanks for lookin!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've never seen a run without skiers, even midweek, in Colorado. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, "balmy" ...bet it wasn't too balmy for the bikini contributors! Then again, they were probably not feeling much on that little escapade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun, and obviously got some great shots too! Nice work Josh!

    ReplyDelete