Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Red on Gray

I apologize for all the car photos lately but this time I got forced into it I swear!! I was out taking some pictures of my car and just as I was going to drive to another location to take some pictures downtown... I realized the car wouldn't start. Turns out the headlights on my new car can drain a full battery in about 15 minutes. So I had to stay with the car... and with nothing else to shoot, I had to take some pictures of it.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Note to self: Do not leave lights on without engine running
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Great Photos and I am sure a very important lesson! Sounds like my kind of week! Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete