Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunsets and South Carolina

I'm headed off to South Carolina this week to look for houses and probably won't have much time to get on here. So I leave you with this image:


Charlotte Beach Sunset Photo by Josh Jones


I shot this the other day while up at Charlotte Beach with some friends. It was an awesome night and the colors in the sunset were stunning.


Charlotte Beach Sunset Photo by Josh Jones

After waiting another 10 minutes my shutter speed dropped enough that Lake Ontario took on a smooth look to it. Pretty cool stuff!

Alright have a great week! I have a TON of stuff to post when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. I love that it is so dark in the foreground. It adds a lot to the background which is the real focal point. The sea turned out great!

    ReplyDelete