Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Friday, May 1, 2009

Winner: South Carolina Picture of the Month

Wow! So I just posted a couple days ago about getting featured on the South Carolina Information Highway and I just got word from one of the editors of the website that my image actually won South Carolina Picture of the Month!

That means that my image gets linked to directly from the South Carolina homepage and gets sent out to the 40,000+ people that subscribe to the South Carolina monthly newsletter. And they weren't kidding, in the last few days traffic has been insane on my website! Woohooo! God is good!

Here is a link to my winning image!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Josh! Can't say that I am surprised though. Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Way to go Josh! What a feather in your cap. No astonishment, however. Cream always rises to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete