Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow what an awesome year. I have a TON to be thankful so I'll just touch on the highlights.
  • An awesome God that loves me
  • Incredible family that supports me and encourages me
  • A great job in an awesome part of the world
  • A house that isn't falling apart
  • Sweet red BMW (that lovingly gives speeding tickets to me)
  • Lots of great friends
  • A beautiful girlfriend that loves me
  • Photography skills that allow me to capture important moments in peoples lives
  • People that allow me to capture important moments in their lives
I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Not only will it not be snowing, my cousin and his wife will be coming down from NY to visit. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment