Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Midnight in suburbia

I don't know what it is. Every once in awhile I just get that urge to go out and take photos in the middle of the night. My neighbors must think I'm crazy running around the yard at 1am taking pictures of strange things, but oh well.

I just love the color in these images; straight off the camera, with no tweaks or weird Photoshop editing applied. Enjoy!

Midnight Photos by JOsh JOnes


Midnight Photos by JOsh JOnes


Midnight Photos by JOsh JOnes


Midnight Photos by JOsh JOnes

1 comment:

  1. Neat stuff. I love shots that portray such mundane items in new ways. I'm really liking the low perspective shots.

    ReplyDelete