Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Planted Tank Picture Update

I first posted up my fish/plant tank about a month ago. Well it's looking quite a bit different these days. Its stocked with a gold gourmi, 13 neon tetras, 4 ghost shrimp, and a whole ton of different plants. I got some cool looking african driftwood for it too! Check it out!

Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures


Planted Tank Pictures

It's awesome to come home and see how much the plants grew overnight. I've had to to 2-3 trimmings already because the plants were growing out of the tank! For more info on how I set this up and a TON more photos check out my tank journal here

No comments:

Post a Comment