Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BFGoodrich G-force Sport Tires

And now for something totally different... tire pictures! As some of you know I have been spending a lot more time with tire related activities in the last year. I always wondered why I never mixed them with photography though, so I changed that. I just happened to order some new BFGoodrich G-Force Sport tires for my car and decided to make a few shots of them. These were all 8 second exposures using a small LED to light the tire. Different... but cool!





2 comments:

  1. i would have expected to see you using that corporate discount! and instead, you get some BFs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first and third - the direct light source really emphasizes the curve, and the solo nature of the light gives nice dramatic shadows. Nice experiment!

    ReplyDelete