Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, March 14, 2011

Downtown Greenville SC Night Photos

Back when I was just getting into photography I used to go out all the time and try to make some awesome night photos. There was just something about night photography that really intrigued me. Maybe it was the fact that you have a TON of control over the light or maybe it was just the fact that if you leave the shutter open and a car drives by you get these cool light streaks!

Anyways I went out around downtown Greenville, SC with my good friend Dan last Monday to see if I still had it in me to do some night photos. I got a few shots that didn't turn out too bad!

Greenville SC Downtown At Night
The awesome view of Downtown Greenville, SC from the church street bridge


Downtown Greenville SC Night
Looking across main street toward the westin

Light Trails Downtown Night Photos Greenville SC
Light trails on the church street bridge in Greenville

Chamber of Commerce Building Downtown Greenville, SC
The Chamber of Commerce Building Downtown Greenville

1 comment: