Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner: Best in Show | South Carolina Wedding Photographer Contest

Wow! This year is off to a great start! I just got word that I have been awarded "Best in Show" at yesterday's South Carolina Association of Wedding Photographer's annual judging! What an amazing honor!

The competition involves all the top wedding photographers in the state and is judged by several nationally accredited photographers and editors. It's crazy to think that last year I entered I got one honorable mention for Alexa and Preson's engagement session photos. And this year...

Not only did I win "Best in Show" I also walked away with one 1st place finish for the couples portrait category, a 2nd place entry for the bridal portrait category, a 3rd place finish for the group portrait category, and an honorable mention for one of my "getting ready" shots! I want to congratulate everyone who entered, there were some truly outstanding images presented!

Here are the winning images!!


Best in Show Wedding Photographer Josh Jones 2010
Elizabeth and James on the Roof of the Westin Poinsett - Winner "Best in Show" & 1st Place "Couples Portrait"


Best in Show Wedding Photographer Josh Jones 2010

A shot of Andrea from their Great Aunt Stella Wedding in Charlotte SC - Winner 2nd Place "Bridal Portrait"



Best in Show Wedding Photographer Josh Jones 2010
A group portrait from Tia and Andy's Cliff's at Glassy Wedding - Winner 3rd Place "Group Portrait"



Best in Show Wedding Photographer Josh Jones 2010
A shot from Lauren and Joe's Sumter SC Wedding - Winner Honorable Mention "Getting Ready"


Thank you everyone for your support! If your interested you can view all the results here! I've got tons of awesome weddings coming up so I can't wait for next year's contest!

3 comments: