Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing Chateau Jones Website | ChateauJones.com

Most of you already know wine making is one of my favorite hobbies. Well, like most of my hobbies (photography included) I usually find myself taking them to the extremes.

Chateau Jones Winery Greenville SC
The all new ChateauJones.com


My fiance and I have been busy making the wine for our wedding next year and decided to create a website about all of our wines. We did it half as a joke, half serious, and half to give people an easy way to find out more about one of our favorite hobbies. No, we can't sell the wine yet, but I am known to give it away to interesting individuals that regularly read my blog.

You can checkout our website here: Chateau Jones

Here are a few images I took the Sunday night for the website. I used a couple off camera flashes to help keep the images dark to fit with the theme of the website.

Chateau Jones Winery Greenville SC


Chateau Jones Winery Greenville SC


Chateau Jones Winery Greenville SC

No comments:

Post a Comment