Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let The Fun Begin

Here I am at the beginning of the second chapter of wedding season 2011. The drought of summer weddings is over. Beautiful weather is returning. People are beginning to head back outdoors.

I stand at the top of an Olympic Ski Lift. Ready to ski my way to the bottom of a steep mountain. Ready for the applause and awards waiting at the bottom. I am nervous yet excited, rested and ready.

Today is the start of twelve beautiful weddings to photograph in just eleven short weeks. I am blessed but anxious. Ready to create some of the most beautiful work I've done to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment