Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

J. Jones Photography - Now on Pinterest!

Where do these new verbs come from anyway! Last year if someone said they were going to pin me (or pin anything!) I would have thought they were going to do some kind of crazy voodoo. Now all of a sudden pinning is a good thing! And I'm not gonna lie, I've definitely been pinning the night away

If your a fellow pinner feel free to pin/follow me. Over the next few weeks I'll put putting pinning up a bunch of my favorite wedding details from some of the weddings I've shot in the past couple years. So feel free to check it out: http://pinterest.com/joshjonesphoto/



No comments:

Post a Comment