Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunset Engagement Session | Matt and Sarah's Engagement

Matt and Sarah are some of the biggest troopers I know. Honestly, I think they spilled a little blood during our engagement session. While traversing the great fields of South Carolina, we happened upon many a great spike and thorn bush... and then I somehow I had it in me to ask them to sit down amongst them and smile and look happy. Somehow we pulled off a beautiful engagement shoot. Here are some of my favorites from the very beautiful yet very painful shoot!

Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Greenville Sunset Engagement Session


Thanks again for having me guys! Can't wait until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment