Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, November 12, 2012

Twelve years later | Micky + Rachael

I've always been a big fan of photos. Yes that probably isn't surprising coming from me, but even before I really took on the role of a "photographer" images were still important to me. Images are powerful things. They allow you to go back in time and remember how you felt at that very time. Outside of time machines, not a lot of things can do that. And as the years slowly tick by that opportunity to go back to those moments is lost.

When I learned that my good friends Micky and Rachael hadn't had more than a handful of photos taken of them after their wedding 12 years ago, I knew as a friend and fellow photographer I had to step in and help. So this is Micky and Rachael, twelve years later, still together, and still very much in love.

Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos


Twelve years later couples photos

No comments:

Post a Comment